Revived! - Loe fashion
Headlines News :
Home » » Revived!

Revived!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, March 3, 2012 | 4:57 PM

Hey guys!
I know I've been gone for a long time, but I'm back. But not here. I'm making a new blog, by the same name, over at Wordpress. I'll post the link down below if you want to check it out. I know I told Ashley I'd probably quit, and just send all my stuff to her place, but I'm getting that itch, and would like to be able to post everything I want to, when I want to, and on some place I can easily regulate, and customize etc. Anyway, just thought I'd let ya'll know! I won't take this site down, though, in case ya'll want to revisit some of the old caps,
Thanks,
TFTM

Link to New Site: http://inanimatetf.wordpress.com/
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !