Men's Underwear: MeUndies Review - Loe fashion
Headlines News :
Home » , » Men's Underwear: MeUndies Review

Men's Underwear: MeUndies Review

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 | 1:14 PM

By Charles Moffat

Okay so I have been trying out two pairs of men's underwear sent to me via a friend over in England. Since she doesn't wear men's underwear and knew that I write product reviews for Product Reviews Canada that I at least have experience with writing reviews (including fashion reviews).

The underwear company I am testing out is "MeUndies" from meundies.com, which runs an underwear subscription service. Essentially the idea is for people to sign up and every so often they receive new underwear in the mail. It is apparently a booming business model. You find the type and colour of underwear you like, order one to see if you like it, and then once you have it you realize its a good quality product and then sign up for a subscription.

Anywho...

So what I have received is not 1 but 2 pairs of orange boxer briefs. So I've ditched my black Dockers (also boxer briefs) to try out the MeUndies. First impressions? They fit snugly and they're comfortable. And the bright orange is, well, bright.

On the inside label it says 92% Modal 8% Elasthane and made in Turkey. (In contrast my old Dockers are 100% Cotton and made in Thailand.)

Now to be fair... my Dockers stretched over time. Cotton is NOT Elasthane, which I am guessing is a stretchy material used in fabrics. The MeUndies in contrast are nice and stretchy and should keep its size and shape a lot longer.

And really what else do we expect from underwear? Comfort, colour, and a good fit. If underwear can't keep its shape over the long term and gets stretched out too easily then it really isn't that good. (Sorry, Dockers, it is the truth. You need to up your game with the materials you use.)

Want to learn about MeUndies? Check out the male underwear and female underwear.

In the meantime I shall have to wait and see if my girlfriend likes the orange boxer briefs. I am going to guess YES.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !